1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IAB shotgun Junk Or good gun?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jornski, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

IAB shotgun Junk Or good gun? I am pondering an IAB for my youngest daughter to shoot the SCTP program. Are the well made with no problems? Thanks John

2. oletymer

oletymer Member

IAB made very good shotguns. The problem you may find is getting parts when and if you do have problems.

3. 100straight

100straight Member

My experience with IABs is that they were a good enough gun, but they were pretty heavy, and parts are non-existent. Unless your daughter is a big girl I would be looking for a Browning BT-99 Micro. A BT-99 Plus Micro would be even better with the recoil reducer built in, and the adjustments. If you make a post you may find someone that would make you a deal to get another young lady into trap shooting. I know I would if I had one.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

4. JRD

JRD TS Member

Never had any problems with the one I own. And I shoot it on a regular basis. It can be a little more difficult to find parts if you do break something though. John F you have a email.

5. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Ina american boat. Parts are very hard to come by. Firing pins have to be custom made. Have seen a lot of good scores shot with them but why have the hassel?

Post-2

6. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

The email did not go through John F

7. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
aibshotgunparts

iab shotgun

iab shotguns