1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IAB Record Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GJennings, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GJennings

GJennings TS Member

Has anyone ever heard of an IAB(Industria Armi Bresciane) Record Trap. I ran across one, but can't seem to find anything about it on the web. It's made in Italy and just from shooting it, it seems to be a nice gun.

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

G.,

Excellent gun produced by Industria Armi Bresciane (IAB) in the seventies and into the mid eighties. Extremely fast lock time because the gun is built around a striker firing system, not the traditional hammer - firing pin system. I shoot a record model lusso trap combo, a C-300 combo and one of the few Premier Los Angeles models in existence. The company no longer produces the shotguns, but is now dedicated to producing Sharps Reproductions. The gun is very well made and shoots super. I have a limited stock of spares for the gun which I am happy to make available at reasonable prices to folks actively shooting the gun. I also have provided parts diagrams and other information in support of a number of shooters around the country who still shoot and like the gun.

Contact me via email above to set up a discussion by phone.

Mike Mann
    White Creek Gunstock Blanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
iab c300 shotgun
iab c300 super combo
iab italy shotgun
iab record trap
iab trap shotguns

industria armi bresciane

industria armi bresciane shotguns