1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IA wants to TAKE weapons, not just ban them.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Must be where Gene got the idea from........

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Notice that same crap argument about "guns for hunting."

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rick, I'm thinking of organizing a big AR hunt...you up for it?? I'm thinking Iowa Coyotes sounds fun

4. Rick Barker

I have the damn things walking down my street in broad daylight, (must be that recording I play of a distressed cat) besides I would be in fear of my life being a certain 7X7 lives in that State.

5. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Where is ol' Gene?

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

This is one wacky politician just like some of those that are from Texas, eh bigdogtx!!

As far as Gene goes I hope he moves to Texas, maybe he will solve the illegal immigration problem they keep having down there that is spreading like a cancer to the rest of the country.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Iowa used to be one of the most conservative states there was, what a few years has done

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Well Cat, one idiot will slip through the crack once and a while don't ya think?

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yet another Idiot Out Walking Around.

He can barely form a coherent sentence. HTH did he get elected in the first place?

10. Rick Barker

you have to ask the people who voted for him.

11. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click. I don't think this guy would have voted for him. Hell, he hates Obama too. I guess he is an idiot just the same.

12. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

What an ass clown

13. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Don't let the idiotic babbling of one liberal politician speak for the entire state. He is a crackpot who desperately needs attention to validate himself.
    TG

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

lts,,,,,,we have plenty of liberals here already,,,,,,,don't need Gene and others,,,,,,,If the dang northerners would stop hiring them, they would stop coming.........;)

15. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

We need to have a clean sweep of anti-gun(anti-constitution) elected officials. They all need to go. This guy and feinstein need to get in touch with reality.

16. darr

darr Well-Known Member

This guy is unbelievable.He sounds like he is from California.I hope he takes it upon himself to do the confiscating.

Darr

17. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

You guys delude yourselves. there is probably near 50% of the population that thinks guns should be banned. the two thinngs you need to watch for are Obama's Exec orders and in particular that the ATF will begin a data base on all gun purchases. I believe they have that already. They have the log books with purchases, but I doubt they have the personnel in place to catalog who has what. Still, I think with current scanning and other technologies, it iwll be pretty easy fo rthe feds to come up with a data base of honest gun users. Bans on black guns are coming. Registration on black guns is on the way. the US supreme court said reasonable laws are OK. And all "antis" think registration is reasonable and practical. You guys need to face the reality and stop yappin at each other. Gun Control is on the way now.

18. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

MIA you've got the right name. You are missing. Maybe it should be "Cut & Run". Forget that crap. Sounds to me like the spore from Ill Chicago Democrats is spreading west.

19. rw993

rw993 Active Member

MIA,

What logs are you refering to? ATF does not have any info on sales from FFLs, those books are only presented to the ATF upon your relinquishing your license. They will email from time to time asking if you have a certain Serial number in your book. In all the states that have private transactions legal, there is no record after the original purchase and there are millions of guns have changed hands with no record.

You are correct that they don't have enough staff to do much of anything that looks like moving forward. We have no agents on staff in Northern Nevada now. There was an article the other day regarding a number of weapons in the hands of "unathorized" personel living in Reno. They said that they couldn't even go collect those guns (some dozen or so). No idea why regular law enforcement is not involved. I am sure ATF is up for a huge staff (ala IRS for health ins) increase that will be supported orgasmically by Dirty Harry.

RW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.