1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to say thank you

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by edthearcher, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

I dont know how many of you guys have purchased a gun here sight unseen. not knowen the seller. but I did and I would like to say it made me feel good that the man I delt with renewed my faith in trust. it was not only a great deal, it was every thing he said it was and more. he kept in touch with me by email and phone. altho I admit I was nervious sending a lot of money in the mail. but in the end it was me not him. the guys handle is oldbirddogger from eastern ohio. I just want to say if the world was full of great men like him and his honest approch to things. it whould be a great place. so thank you ED.

2. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Same here,,

same here have purchased several things here from other shooters like myself (they are undoubtably better shots) always been exactly as described or better. Ross

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I have bought a couple on here and no problems. My last one was from Ron Fisher in Ohio and he was a great person to deal with. I think most people on here are way beyond nice and honest. After all we are trapshooters.

Ken Cerney

Wisconsin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.