1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to give thanks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by musky, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

I would like to say thank you to all the special people on trapshooters who donated to my little boys memorial(matthew). I still am trying to get everything worked out with what happened but i have not forgot all of you special people. I still have thank you cards to send to some of you wonderfull people and i will get them out soon. I would like to give a special thanks to an incredible person who started all the donations and auctions. His name is george but some may no him as southjblue, he is an incredible person and a friend that i will cherish forever. Through all of this he has been a rock and i will never forget everything he has done for my family, myself, and matthew. I wish the world had millions of people like him so more people could say they knew and were friends with someone that would go out of his way to help you with nothing expected in return. I would like to say again thank you to all the wonderfull people on trapshooters. Sincerely from Larry.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Very Nice Larry! This is a very special group!

3. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Larry , you did a real nice job of saying thanks. The people here try to
    help others in every way they can for the most part. You were not alone in
    your loss everybody here had you and your family in their thoughts and prayers.
    Ken U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.