1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I wish he would stop talking!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hawk46, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Wishful thinking. Now that his focus is on 2012 you're going to get far more than you want - which, for me, is zero.

2. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Retirement fund? You mean you still have one?

Hell, I'm still waiting for mine to come back to what it was in October of 1997!!!

3. dhip

dhip Active Member

LOL,even Biden's getting bored with his speeches,he'd rather sleep

Doug H.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Easy Rick, another weekend is coming up. He'll be playing roundball while the nation slides ever closer to the drain. Unemployment claims are up above 400,000 again and the spin-schiesters in the White House are speaking of inflation interms of "per cent risen from the previous month" so they don't have to state the real amount. Instead of "raising taxes" the creep is calling it a "spending reduction factor". Hilarious.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

lGet your earplugs tuned up. that speech was the kickoff for his 2012 flection campaign, and he wants all of middle America to know he's their guy.

What a piece of bowser feces.

HM

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Rick, If I could invest on hindsight I'd be a multimillionaire!

7. shelly

shelly TS Member

Since the Dow was in the 800s in 1979 and in the 12,000s now, one would have to be an incredibly bad investor to have lost money. Just buying and holding would have been an easy winner- include dividends and there was plenty to have been made. It would have been difficult to lose money during that period even with a lot of effort. Anybody who could accomplish that deserves the moniker of "loser".

8. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

dhip, doesn't Biden's napping skills qualify him for an ATC position when he leaves office? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

i wish he would stop talking to me