1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I will be so glad to get my things back!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I will be so glad to get my TV, NEWS PAPER, PHONE, MAIL and RADIO back. No election sh!t. I just whish this country would do what England does. YOU HAVE JUST 30 DAYS TO RUN FOR OFFICE. Not 4 years not 3 2 or 1 years but just 30 days. I like that alot.

I would like also that the media not show any ratings or poles but just let the people running say what they need to and then let you the voters decide who is who.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I have pretty much stopped watching and listening to the news on TV or radio, the last couple of weeks. Thank God for the World Series, at least there was something to watch. Now I can get back to a regular life.

3. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Member

Me too!......I am so sick of the entire process.

I think it should be against the law to run negative ads. Let the candidate say what he is for and what they will do to improve things, as if that is possible. Not how bad the other candidate is.

At this point, I don't care who wins, because whoever gets in will probably do no better.

I am totally discussed with them all. Just like fish stories... First liar doesn't stand a chance.

Yes, I voted......but not for the one that had an anti-gun track record.

4. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Me too. I wish it was illegal to constantly call on the phone...none stop to do their campaigning. But guess who voted that in? But if you'd call me nonbe stop thats called "a crime"

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Horay horray it's election day.. I agree with the guys who don't like the negative ads. They suck and at least they are going away for the rest of the year. I also like the 30 day campaigning idea. Wish there was a way to hold the polititions to their promises. We should impeach every one of them who tell us lies and don't hold to what they say later.

6. Robb

Robb Member

If TV adds were stopped voter turnout would decline greatly. IMO that would be a very good thing. Only the informed would go to the trouble of voting. Sad ain't it?

7. neofight

neofight TS Member

I for one would like to see some serious campaign reform, namely, a flat dollar amount for each candidate, whether it be donated or private money, no endorsements from any other politico and mandatory debates, to name a few.

Each candidate should be required to donate 2.5% of his/her campaign budget to a worthy cause...say.... trap clubs within their district or state.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Dahaub, Welcome to the Tea Party. Throw out the trash. Incumbants beware.

9. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a Jerry Clower tale.

Jerry checked into the Ritz Hotel and wanted to watch Bamma whip the Bull Dogs, when the porter checked him into the room, Jerry asked where the TV was.

The porter said, Oh sir we don't have TV's in our rooms so as not to desturb the guest in the room.

Jerry replied' Well I would think you would have enough sinse not to turn it on if ya did not want to watch it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.