1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I went to the animal rescue!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

And I got a Kitten! I named her "Ava" and She's very playful and friendly. My original Cat (Kitty) isn't very happy right now, but I hope he gets over it soon. I've been keeping them seperated and I'm not sure when the time will be right for them to interact. He knows she is there, but is really pissed.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view┬Ąt=DSCN0028.jpg" target="_blank"> DSCN0028.jpg </a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=DSCN0019.jpg" target="_blank"> DSCN0019.jpg </a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=DSCN0014.jpg" target="_blank"> DSCN0014.jpg </a>

Kitty senses something just aint right:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=DSCN0004.jpg" target="_blank"> DSCN0004.jpg </a>

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Kitty will get over it!

They will settle who will be the Boss and then life will be good!

We go thru that every time we get a new kitten. My wife pays a lot of attention to the new kitten and the older one gets PO'd and becomes my best buddy.

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Tron:

Adopting rescue animals is a righteous thing to do. Good on you.

For anybody else considering adoption, remember that older animals (anything other than kittens and puppies) are MUCH harder to place. My next will be probably be a pet who's former owner died or moved to a nursing care facility.

sissy

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Beautiful markings.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Fires up my allergy asthma just looking at the picts...<;-)......breakemall

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I have adopted a lot of cats, dogs, and horses. It has been always wonderful (even though there were some trying times along with that) to have these beings in my life. I am glad that there are people like Joe to give a cat a good home.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    We were adopted by a little stray female kitten this winter (tortoise shell calico). Now she just popped out a litter. Anyone want a free kitten?

8. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

Good for you Tron, I'm sure you will get a lot of enjoyment out of Ava. Kitty will get used to her and they will enjoy each other company.

We have 3 now and that's it, they are a barrel full of laughs. I also no longer have a mouse, mole, vole, or a chipmunk problem.

Harley,the big white male is the King, Hope, the little black one is a terror and a troublemaker, and Mable the calico is the tough one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The "biter"... She loves me-she loves me not.
    mia_2008_0303335.jpg

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Before we goth "the biter" we looked a numerous shelters. Adn tried to get one of the few de-clawed cats. We did find a nice older cat that would have worked but both my wife and I got the "itchies" from him/her. So, take the time to find out if your are compatible.

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tron, Congrats on gettting a new friend and on rescuing a needy friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.