1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I was on the radio

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    I called an out of state radio station yesterday as the announcer wanted to know how people in Wisconsin kill their deer? Either by bow or by gun? He made us sound like a bunch of rubes. I told him that I strangle them. I wait up in trees, then drop down and either scare them to death or I strangle them.

He then asked me if I was the same guy who called him a few weeks ago from Wisconsin when he asked listeners how could his city save some money? I told him to release the chimps and gorillas from the zoo, as they have thumbs, and have the ability to cut grass.

I have a lot of ideas that could save our cites and country a lot of money.
    How do you kill deer, and any thoughts on how we could save money?
    Steve Balistreri

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rebuild railroads using chain-gang labor.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I have a crosshair hood ornament on my 4x4 and skure them on my grille guard..Instantly guts and tenderizes...Paul Ryan said hes planning on his offtime since the end of the campaign to take his daughter out deer hunting in Wis. Not many in office admit to stalking Bambi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.