1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I was given the wrong wads. For sale or trade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by riss6270, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

Went to shydas today purchased a case of wads. I didnt check the box before i left, ended up with the wrong ones. I would like to either sell them or trade them. I have 10 bags of 500. I did use 5 out of one bag to see if they would work but they wouldnt. They are the lime green CB 6100-12 1oz wads for 12 ga. What im looking for is the CB 1100-12 the WAA12sl replacements. If anyone had those wads and would like to trade me for a bag or up to 10 that would be great. If you would like to buy them i will sell them for 8.00 a bag. Plus shipping unless you are in maryland where i can meet up with you somewhere. It was an mistake by well i guess both people i didnt check to make sure they were what i wanted. PM me if your interested.

2. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

or can anyone let me know what shells they work in.

3. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

They are for straight-wall hulls (FGM, Cheddite, Fiocchi, Top Gun), and are excellent 1oz wads.

Bob

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

LOL, i know someone with some Fioochi 1 oz hulls. So far ain't been able to give the damn things away.---Matt

5. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

You're going abt that back-asswards, Matt ... sell the REM, and load the Eurotrash.

Bob

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Your not right Bob.......you know that? LOL

7. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Store wont take them back??

8. Har3rdus

Har3rdus Member

0   0   0

Interested in the wads.

Live in Lancaster County, PA.

On the way to Shyda's in Lebanon from the south.

I want to discuss the possiblilites for selling the wads.

I have a bunch of Federal hulls for sale if we can not agree on a price or delivery time.

True Blue and Diamond Hard,
    Harry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.