1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I was comparing entries on Shoot Information

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I was looking at the total entries in each event and total number of shooters

And Ohio Is Not Listed, why doesn't it show up , WVA,KY, show up plus a lot of others, do they want to hide the attendance of the Ohio Stae Shoot?

Wondering Minds

Going to try the OSTA Website

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

You are right, Gary, and not only that, they are hiding the attendance at the Wisconsin state shoot too! I'll bet they have it in for the whole darn Central Zone!

Neil

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Who the He!! is they?????? I wish you guys would let us all in n the secret.

RJ Stuart's website says for 6 days of shooting Tues-Sunday the total number of shooters is 1640. Gary maybe you think it should be more?????

Bob Lawless

4. eperry

eperry Member

If you look on RJ Stuart scores the numbers of entries are listed with each event

5. ivanhoe

eperry

"If you look on RJ Stuart scores the numbers of entries are listed with each event"

That is correct but that is per event which means that if a shooter shot all events he would be in the total 13 times.

If you look under score board it give you the all events and the total number of shooters.

Bob Lawless

6. Dr.Longshot

If you go to the top of this website and look at Trapshooters.Com Shooters Scores Web and look at the list I will Kiss your a** if you find Ohio State Shoot. It ain't there, other State Shoots are.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

7. joehunter

joehunter Member

The reason they are not listed is because they are on RJ Stuart's website, that is the reason Indiana, Florida and PA shoots are not listed. David put the scores on TS.com so other systems could have their scores on line for people to see. Bascially if Stuart did the cashiering it will not be listed here, go to his website.

Joey

8. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

. . . you mean it's not a conspiracy? Oh darn.

Neil

9. ivanhoe

joehunter you don't seem to understand if longshot says they are supposed to be listed here. It doesn't matter how anyone else has it worked out it is supposed to be the way Longshot wants it.

The rest of the shooter don't count their opinion come after his. In his OP he doesn't specify where it supposed to list this information now it must be here on TS.com

Bob Lawless

10. Dr.Longshot

You have to go off sight to get the numbers, Why? Why are not all completed shoots on the TS.com results?

I noticed the Ohio State sgls there were 1158 entries and only 981 on the Hdcp

Normally the Hdcp has more, maybe because it is a Sunday and the out of state shooter had to go home.

I bet if the Hdcp was on Saturday it would have been a lot higher.

Pa. had more entries but it went for 9 days 1962
    Oh had less entries but it went for 5 days 1640

Both of these state shoots had more than twice the numbers of the Southern Grand.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

11. ivanhoe

Dr.Longshot

"You have to go off sight to get the numbers, Why? Why are not all completed shoots on the TS.com results?"

Well Gary this site is privately owned so if you feel that the owner owes you an explanation. I would suggest you stop asking those here that have the same answers and incite into his business as you do.

At the bottom of this page there is a link that says email us why don't you write David and tell him how it seem to upset you.

Some here try to help you and all you do is Bitch!!!!

Bob Lawless

12. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Dr. Longshot - I guess you think there are little santa helpers around to get yet another task done. Please be aware that someone actually has to work to get results posted outside the club where the shoot was held. If you hire RJ Stuart as your cashier, he posts results. I used to do this task for the De SS. A lot of thankless work. Making it even worse would be when someone like you would want to know why it was not done sooner. People like you played a part in why I quit and why I will never do that thankless work again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.