1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I was called a red neck

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Obama supporter, I'm surprised he didn't roll the window up on your hand and then run.

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

flincher, whut the hayl maks yew thank we donno how to spayel?

3. trapshootin hippie

Darn double tap, gotta get a release trigger.

Gne J

4. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

whiz-bang
    Hey tough guy, to generalize, only shows your ignorance. My sister and brother-in-law are Mayo employees. Neither support Obama and neither support Socialized medicine. Oh, and if you approach my window, you will find my door wide open. Oh, and I don't mind being called a red neck.

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

good way to get arrested!

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

whiz, the way I look at it - anymore being called a red neck is a badge of honor. I've had enough of these damn elitist and snobs who know how to run everybody else’s life’s that it makes me reek.

Wear it with pride.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

A real Red Neck would of had a bat in his hands and a pistol in his belt, least thats what I was told by one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. trapshootin hippie

"I don't believe rednecks are bullet proof"

Sportshot, we arent, just that we wear bullet proof vests most of the time. We make em out of beer cans, seeings as how we have an abundant supply of 'em.

9. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I am a redneck. I like being a redneck. I do carry a pistol. I have carried one every day since 2/4/1964. I have never shot anyone. I hope I never have to shoot anyone. I think anybody that looks down on people for their small town ways and beliefs are elitist idiots. Whiz bang, I applaud you for calling out this idiot. In my younger days I would have done the very same thing. Hell, I might even do it now. Oh, and flincher100, rednecks might not know how to spell but they know not to end a sentence with a conjunction or an adverb. LOL

10. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

I'm a red neck and proud of it!!!

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Whiz,,,,wear it with pride,,,,our country needs more of you!!!!

12. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

-originally posted by Bisi-

whiz, the way I look at it - anymore being called a red neck is a badge of honor. I've had enough of these damn elitist and snobs who know how to run everybody else’s life’s that it makes me reek.

Wear it with pride.

Know how to run everybody else's life's (sic), you mean like telling a woman how to run her own body by condemning what she does with it? Or how about telling everybody how to run their life with stupid religiously motivated blue laws.

Or how about, who's to tell two homosexuals they can't get married right? Those uppity elitist snobs can't run everyone's life!!

13. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Always considered myself more of a hillbilly than a redneck. But if you want to call me a redneck, thats fine also.

Now ifnya wants to call me a politician or lawyer, these a fighten words!!!!!!!!
    Ana darn sure do want be called no president!!

14. ScottM

ScottM TS Member

And the reason you got upset is why? Sticks and stones and all that. As a person who carries I'll pass on losing reluctant participant status, I don't need to start a fight or escalate an altercation especially over some random a**hole calling me a name.
    Scott Murphy

15. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

WhizBang...

Did you really care what the hypocritical liberal slimebag had to say?

Look at Fathawk for instance... He will likely argue that aborting fetuses should be completely acceptable... But, you better not implement the death penalty because all life is sacred...

It's their body, so they should be able to do whatever they please... Then why not legalize drugs, prostitution, streaking, and/or any other illicit activity... All rules off... I bet he even likes the Jennings appointee that passed out the fisting kits to teens... I suppose they have to learn someplace, and it is their body anyway...

Sheeesh, it's no wonder Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were elected.... With morons like that voting...

LWL

LWL

16. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Hey"the beast" tough guy if you don't want anyone approaching your car keep your fingers were they belong and your mouth shut. No where in my post did I slam Mayo employees. If it's possible try to understand I was minding my own business. I wasn't the one looking for trouble it was the other guy. Understand? I am not a fighter I am a lover. Get it.

There's not a man alive that appreciates Going through what happened today. Ma be this guy will think twice before he tries it again.

17. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

flincher wrote; "It's doubtful if rednecks know how to spell, so--------"

Considering his spelling errors, that makes him a full bore,,,,,redneck!!!!

18. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I drive a F-350...I have a bumper sticker that says "Impeach Obama"...so I went to grab him...Buddy, I think you should wear "Redneck" Proudly...You sound like an electrician who doesn't have too bright a bulb...You should feel lucky that he didn't have a can of mace or pepper spray...

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Just run into him and when the cops get there say he was making threatening gestures at you.

Or get behind him and shove him into the intersection.

HM

20. drh08

drh08 TS Member

halfmile, that was good, my first thought is what are you expecting getting out of your truck and walking up the this person. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but to see the expression in their face as you slowly push them into the intersection would be pretty funny.

I am honestly not sure what to say, when you let someone get under your skin that easily, that's not a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.