1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I wanted to view each Grand event like RJ Stuart

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I wanted to view each event, I even downloaded PDF program but still cannot view each event of Grand Week What's up

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gary- Alot of us got along with the program as presented. Some teething problems at first, but they got it fixed. Do you have a better program for them to use? If so, present it to the EC. Charlie

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Go to the ATA website. Under "Recent News" click on "Grand American Results". Then when that page opens, click on "Trophy Report". That will open the PDF file of the complete listing of Grand Events. There are 73 pages to the file. The Events and winners are all there.

If this doesn't work, its either your computer or the operator. The ATA did a fantastic job for their first try. I am certain it will be even better next year. Remember, RJ quit doing the Grand. The Grand didn't quit RJ. From what I have seen so far, this system will be as good or better.

4. 870

870 Well-Known Member

What exactly are you talking about. Event winners, all shooters by event, and more has been available for some time. If you can't find this, what exactly have you been looking at.

What does "downloaded the PDF program" mean. A PDF isn't a program, you make no sense.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Don't feed the troll.

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

7. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

870 -

To view the PDF file you have to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. I'm pretty sure that is what was meant by "downloading the PDF program".

That being said, Dr. Longshot still doesn't make much sense. The info is right there on the ATA website.

Scott

8. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Maybe Scott, but with all of his tech research abilities, I assume he's had reader installed for a long time. Just can't figure out what he is looking for that Stuart had and is not there this year.

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Scott, "That being said, Dr. Longshot still doesn't make much sense." LMFO

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"Just can't figure out what he is looking for that Stuart had and is not there this year."

Well 870 for one thing it doesn't seem possible to down load the file and sort it by high score or yardage. Which means if you want information of that nature you must do it yourself manually. Not the best program for separating the information.

Bob Lawless

11. 870

870 Well-Known Member

That may be Bob, but that isn't what the original question was about. The requested info is provided, in a very common medium - a PDF document.

You can still get it into a spreadsheet if you want, but it takes more work.

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

870 I quoted what I was responding. Which is a statement made by you. The statements that Longdraws makes I pay little attention to. As I find him over a half bubble off plumb to start with.

Bob Lawless