1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to lay hands on a UGB25 Xecl help please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

I would like to lay hands on a Beretta UGB25 Xecl before I consider laying out that much money. I am looking for a dealer within 150 miles of Fredericksburg Va that has one in stock. Have any of you seen one within this area.
    Thanks
    --- Chip King ---

2. jandbburch

jandbburch Member

Chip,
    Contact Prince Georges County Trap and Skeet in Glendale MD. They had a couple of these guns in stock as of last week. (301-577-7178)

3. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

I don't know why you want one. They don't function as well as as 391 and the recoil is about the same. The trigger was terrible. Todd

4. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

Heard that the Trap shooter from Depoe Bay, OR, who had problems with his new Beretta UGB at a shoot in Albany a couple of months ago, asked the dealer, Mitchell's at Salem Clay Target Sports (http://www.mitchellsclaytargetsports.com/proshop.html) , to send it back to Beretta for repair. Apparently the gun came back in worse condition than when it went out.

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We have a new one here at the Silver Dollar in Florida. $3150.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.