1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to have my buckmark filled in on my gun??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OhioGal, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I don't know if this can be done or not, but I have seen painted guns, I have a Cynergy combo, and I was wanting the Buckmark logo painted, thought that would help also with ID of my gun. Thought about getting initial by some of the guys at shoots, but the more I have given this thought, I more than likely will not replace this gun...it will be mine till I go, and when I go, I want it to go to another young lady. So ok I want my Buckmark in Hot Pink! Any thought of how to get this done or by whom????

Deb

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

An air brush artist could do that or maybe a tatoo parlor. OTOH you could buy a bottle of pink nail polish and do it yourself if you're real careful.

Eric

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

If there are any good pinstripers in your area, give them a call.

It will take them longer to get out the paint and clean their brush, than it will take them to do the job !

Any hot rodder or motorcycle shop can point you towards their favorite striper.

4. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

tatoo parlors are also good at covering up old tatoos..........maybe they could paint a nice Beretta logo over the buck mark!!!.....just a thought!!

tony

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Ahab, your favorite stripper? Oh, my bad, you did say striper.

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Deb, try the link. It's pink too. It is a decal on Browning's web site. Wayne

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

320090T....I have a lot of favorite stripers...it all depends on what part of the counrty that you live in.

Or were you just being punny?

8. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Thanks for all the replies. My husband read some of these and questioned the tattoo parlor doing it...He thought a jewler...The buckmark is already on the gun, however it does not look like its etched very deep that is why I did not want to try the finger nail polish thing, not to mention I wondered if using acetone on the gun would not darken the finish some. The Cardinal is the weekend I will take it with me and get a few comments from down there also.

Thanks Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.