1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to be on Neils new list..

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ed Y, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Me too.

Ed Yanchok

2. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

I'd like to be there also.
    Sonny Daniels

3. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

Guys, I'll pass, a ring around my nose would'nt help my shooting, TCB

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I think I've "enabled" my messaging and though I've no idea what it is all about, I welcome you all. I am sorry for the delay in responding, I took a detour to the EC garage and picked up my spring ride:

[​IMG]

While my "stand-in wheels":

[​IMG]

. . . may have been appropriate for winter, Kyra and I feel that a more open-air image is "right for us" as the TV commercials stress and so when you see that "silver arrow" arrive at your shoot, start reading that rulebook if you've been putting it off.

The tough part will be wresting the Ex-Officio transport from Past-President Greb in Ba'l'mor'. As he eloquently expressed in a recent conference call "Catch me if you can!"

[​IMG]

I'll try to respond to whatever I get from you all. Thanks for the invitation.

Neil

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Neil could you put me on kyra's buddy list also ok go ahead and put me on yours also.

Foggy

6. lc

lc TS Member

Neil:

I would be more than happy to take that litle tiny Bently off your showroom floor, I know he price of fuel is a problem so just trying to help out here.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Forget those sportsters, I'm saving my money for a Mercedes Maybach 62 S model. That's why I can only afford used guns...

[​IMG]

8. laura!

laura! Member

foghorn, Is that dog running or sitting on a snowbank trying to be modest for the camera? LOL

Laura

9. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

laura!, that photo is just an example of Kyra's generous use of her time trying to make things better for others, in this case, smaller dogs in northern latitudes.

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

i want see all the neils