1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I want a high powered 30-60 Mack II

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I guess it IS too much for the media to get it right. Just wait until they crank up their campaign against semi-automatics and pump shotguns again.<br>
    <br>
    KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- There have been legal challenges to red-light cameras, but shooting one up may be a first.<br>
    <br>
    Traffic Cam Shot<br>
    <br>
    At least it is in Knoxville, Tenn., where a man has been charged for allegedly firing several rounds from a high-powered hunting rifle at a traffic camera.<br>
    <br>
    Police said 47-year-old Clifford Edward Clark III said he shot at a red light camera in an attempt to avoid a ticket.<br>
    <br>
    Officers were on patrol around 2 a.m. Sunday when they heard shots and found Clark in his car with a hunting rifle, WSMV-TV In Nashville reported.<br>
    <br>
    Authorities then spotted the damaged camera with three holes in it.<br>
    <br>
    Clark is charged with felony vandalism and reckless endangerment.<br>
    <br>
    According WBIR-TV, investigators found a *****Ruger M77, Mack II 30-60 Rifle*****, and a new box of bullets with four missing.<br>
    <br>
    Police said one of the bullets went through the camera's casing.<br>
    <br>
    Police said they have no record of Clark getting a citation from a red-light camera. However, records are only current through Nov. 20.<br>
    <br>
    Clark faces a $50 fine and the loss of his gun if convicted.

2. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

If he only hit it once he needs a new gun anyway.

jim brown

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yeah. If he'd fired one round he might have gotten away. Instead, he used a Ruger, and had to keep firing, letting the cops catch up to him.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

If nothing else, he needs to shoot the gun a bit more to get sighted in!

ec90t

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Somebody get this guy some 00 buckshot, for chrissakes...

Seriously, though...this technology sh!t is has gotta go!

I'm expecting a ticket from Germany any day now. There, when you run a light that is even just turning yellow-to-red while you're in the intersection, this humongous flash goes off that turns night into day, and they've photographed you. I'm waiting to see how long it takes this to get across the pond (it was a rental vehicle, so I suppose it has to go through the agency first, and they send it on to me?).

In addition, I "think" I possibly may have inadvertently blazed through a Chicago I-pass lane today (no transponder), too, so I could be a double-offender here (although, the Illinois Tollway website says they only send violation notices to people with 3 or more missed tolls).

Please stop me before I act badly again...

12 Million F'in illegals walk into this country, and all the king's cameras and infrared equipment can't do sh!t about it, but I'm going to get a ticket all the way from F'in GERMANY because of a traffic light that was ORANGE!

...The Matrix Has You Now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.