1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I wanna be first!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I'll start this off this year. Where on the earth is my new ATA card. I mean I know that there is still 2 or 3 weeks left in this target year but I assured the powers that be that I will shoot about 300 more singles and plan on running them along with a 100 straight in doubles and at the very least a 98 in handicap. So they could go ahead and figure it as such.

I will send the renewal in soon enough. Don't you worry. Soooooooo......where is my new card!

And don't even get me started on the average book. I ask the mailman EVERY day as I think that he is a sneak and always keeps my stuff for himself to look at for a couple months before he FINALLY gives it to me.

John

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Yeah it'e the mailman. I knew we could never trust him, just could'nt be the ATA! I called and asked for a new average card three times this year and finally did get one about two weeks ago!

3. C H S

C H S TS Member

I got mine on Monday...I won't be playing!

Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.