1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I voted today

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ricks1, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

I iam woring out of state and would not be in town tue so I took Friday and voted early[Palin] while i was there run into 2 guys I know. Both are union dick heads. I smarted off and said well I guess you all put in a vote for your ARAB. Both looked at me and one said "hell no" the other said " I just couldn't do it" hope the rest of the dumbocraps will wake up. rick in WV

2. JWS

JWS Member

Rick 1:
    We can only hope that the people vote their mind and heart in this election instead of listening to all the media shows that are predicting McCain/Palin hasn't a chance. I just turn my TV off anymore because it is so sickening to listen too. Both presidential candidates give me fear of where this country is headed but I too can vote for Palin with an open mind. We don't have early voting here and you have to prove you will be out of the county or a poll worker/watcher on Nov. 4th in order to vote absentee. So I must wait till Tuesday morning to vote. Its probably going to be the longest day in history and I will not be watching all the TV stations for results till 10PM.
    Jim

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Keep the faith Rick. I've said it from the beginning, when that curtain closes people will do the right thing.

All the pressure from the union bosses isn't going to help. All the media "obama is way ahead in OUR polls" BS isn't going to matter.

When you get right down to it, good people are going to THINK. They are going to come to the same conclusion that your two buddies did. "I JUST CAN'T DO IT"

*******************************************************************************

DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY!

I'm voting for John McCain and Sarah Palin, and I AM PROUD OF IT.

Tom(AJ100)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.