1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I voted for McCain and Palin yesterday!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Have You? Use the early voting opportunity and it will save you time. In less than five minutes I was done. Jackie B.

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' src='http://foxnews1.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/foxnews1-foxnews-pub01-live/current/videolandingpage/fncLargePlayer/client/embedded/embedded.swf' id='mediumFlashEmbedded' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' bgcolor='#000000' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullScreen='true' quality='high' name='FOX News' play='false' scale='noscale' menu='false' salign='LT' scriptAccess='always' wmode='false' height='275' width='305' flashvars='playerId=videolandingpage&playerTemplateId=fncLargePlayer&categoryTitle=undefined&referralObject=3143207' />

3. Joe Potosky

According to STATSIndiana, In 2007, Indianapolis/Marion County had an estimated population of 876,804. Of that number 232,607 were below 18 years of age, for a total of 644,197 people in Marion County/Indianapolis 18 or over and thus eligible to vote. (Indiana allows felons to vote as long as they are not incarcerated).

So we have 644,197 people eligible to be registered in Marion County/Indianapolis, and 677,401 people registered.

Congratulations go to Indianapolis for having 105% of its residents registered!

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I sent mine in this morning, and yes I voted straight Rep ticket

5. chessney

chessney TS Member

Hey Jack. You might want to rethink that..Seems that alot of you Rep. buddys on here have..Ziggy

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

How many times can I vote? Seems half the cemitaries in chicago vote! many liberals seem to be counted two or three times. If I say I'm a Democrat will I be able to vote twice.

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I voted today and I cancelled out your vote :p I'm going to be 120 miles from home on election day so I voted early. Not one person in line ahead of me either. Dan

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hey Joe, we are getting the overflow of people from Chicago who are used to voting multiple times!

I heard on the news the other night Indiana had 500,000 more people registered to vote than in the last election. I guess that is why Obama has a shot in this state.

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Good for you. I sure hope McCain and that brilliant, well educated gal he is running with have the brain power to get us out of this economic mess we are deeply, deeply in. Why the hell would we want the smart one who went to Colombia and Harvard? That would be dumb.

10. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Here's our gal Sarah's education credentials.

Palin attended several colleges and universities. In 1982, she enrolled at Hawaii Pacific College but left after her first semester. She transferred to North Idaho community college, where she spent two semesters as a general studies major. From there, she transferred to the University of Idaho for two semesters.[10][11] During this time Palin won the Miss Wasilla Pageant[12][13] then finished third in the 1984 Miss Alaska pageant,[14][15] at which she won a college scholarship and the "Miss Congeniality" award.[16] She then attended Matanuska-Susitna community college in Alaska for one term. The next year she returned to the University of Idaho where she spent three semesters completing her Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism, graduating in 1987.

Yep, I imagine Miss Congeniality will be able to get us out of this mess. And Colombia and Harvard are undoubtedly over rated. Why in hell would we want a smart guy in charge? We need a "real" person.

11. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Republican all the way....sent it in today.

Jim C

12. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Sent mine in yesterday. Joe, I wonder if your buddy Tom sent his in???

Rick

13. olabell

olabell TS Member

Two more from Missouri and very proud of it. I hate to think of that monkey being pres. and that little doll of his first lady.

14. Joe Potosky

CLEVELAND - A man at the center of a voter-registration scandal told The Post yesterday he was given cash and cigarettes by aggressive ACORN activists in exchange for registering an astonishing 72 times, in apparent violation of Ohio laws.

ACORN is under investigation in Ohio and at least eight other states - including Missouri, where the FBI said it’s planning to look into potential voter fraud - for over-the-top efforts to get as many names as possible on the voter rolls regardless of whether a person is registered or eligible.

It’s even under investigation in Bridgeport, Conn., for allegedly registering a 7-year-old girl to vote, according to the State Elections Enforcement Commission.

-----------------------

Obama Muslim Outreach Coordinator Under Fire for Meeting With Extremists

Barack Obama's newly appointed Muslim outreach adviser is coming under fire for meeting with Islamic groups with extremist views, just two months after her predecessor resigned over links to a radical cleric.

Minha Husaini met with members of several Islamic organizations in Virginia on September 15 -- including some that terrorism experts say have ties to Hamas and the radical Muslim Brotherhood.

Among the attendees were senior members of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, which was listed by federal prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terror-related trial.

Several people connected to CAIR have been convicted of felonies -- including on terrorism-related charges.

CAIR bills itself as the nation's largest Muslim civil-rights advocacy group. As recently as last year, it advised the Transportation Security Administration on sensitivity training regarding Muslim air travelers. Nihad Awad, a CAIR co-founder and executive director, met with President Bush in the aftermath of 9/11.

But critics say CAIR has a long history of masquerading as a moderate Islamic group.

"These groups, even if they themselves are not active terrorist organizations, do subscribe to large amounts of the ideology that fuels the terrorism that we are being confronted with," said Andrew McCarthy, former Assistant U.S. Attorney.

CAIR did not return repeated calls for comment.

Awad, who was at the September meeting with Husaini, recently attended a dinner with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Also present at the Sept. 15 meeting was Mahdi Bray, who has publicly announced his support for the terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah. Bray, the executive director of the Muslim American Society Freedom Foundation, raised his fist in the air during a rally in Washington in October 2000 to demonstrate his support for the terror groups.

Bray refused to comment on the recent gathering. "It was a closed meeting," he told FOX News.

Johari Abdul Malik, imam of the Dar Al-Hijrah Mosque in Falls Church, Va., also participated in the meeting. During a conference in Chicago in 2001, he told attendees, "You can blow up bridges, but you cannot kill people who are innocent on their way to work." In November 2004 he told followers, "You will see Islam move from being the second largest religion in America -- to being the first religion in America."

Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt said the campaign would not have sent a representative to the meeting had it known the list of participants.

"This meeting was not organized by the campaign -- our outreach staff attends many meetings in the course of each day and they accepted an invitation from community leaders to attend," LaBolt told FOX News in a written statement.

The Obama campaign's previous Muslim outreach advisor, Mazen Asbahi -- who stepped down in August following reports he was linked to a radical imam -- also attended the meeting.

In a brief telephone conversation, Asbahi refused to discuss why he was at the meeting or whom he was representing.

According to LaBolt, "[Asbahi] is not an employee of the campaign and does not speak on behalf of the campaign

15. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Question:

Would you guys please tell me why it would be a bad thing, in this world, at this time, with interracial/religious war going on, with international economic systems failing, to have a pure bred American mongrel (real smart one) be the President.

This mongrel was raised by white grandparents in multi-cultural Hawaii with some roots into the muslin religion giving him an understanding of that culture. Which should give him credibility in dealing with those Muslims who cannot be avoided at present. Oh, and this person appears to have never been a Muslin and has a pretty clear record of a strong conversion to Christianity.

Now the above question surly assumes that this person IS a loyal American who actually loves America. It also assumes this person loves humanity and wants to make humanity better if he can. You must assume those to be true.

Now, why would that guy above, who happens the be smart as hell, be a bad choice to be the President in these shocking troubled internationally linked times?

Could you help me out here?

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

joke, don't forget on his Christianity how he spent 20 years with his rev. wright. yeah, he is a real smart one.....NOT

17. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Can some of you guys who are such astute political observers and so prolific at writing about it help me out with my question? Or are you all with Jerry and BigDog and you just assume he is some or all the horrible things which have been implied (but not any shred of evidence supported) by his opponents in politics and their media support?

Its an honest question. Jake

18. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Jerry, But "I never had sex with that woman" is irrelevant to the job description. There are lots of folks I want flying my plane who may have cheated on their income tax.

Is there a related relevant reason to be so trepidatious?

A real reason? Regards, Jake

19. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

Jerry B.....Why I ask you.. are you so willing to blindly follow?? Do you do that in your everyday job/life??

May I ask you the same question? Why? I was raised to gather information and make an informed decision. Not gather information just to support one side of it, as you do. Why is everyone so skeered uf sumun wit culah on here?

20. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

We gathered information on obama, that is why we will NOT vote for him.

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.