1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I used to like Morgan Freeman....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

But, now he has proved himself to be just another ignorant racist, Hollywood, "limousine" liberal, dumb actor.

He was on CNN last night and played the race card, saying that the Tea Party's efforts to make Obama a one term President is racist.

He would not accept the premise it was to save the country, it is to take Obama out because he is black.........of course we all know he is half white.

The are some blacks who are upset with Obama, because of his "bedroom slippers" comment to the Black Cacus, last week. Good!

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

FOX had a colored gal on this morning, best comment so far!

"not only is Mr Freeman a good actor, he is a good liar too"

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

From the racially bigoted statements I read at this site by some claiming themselves tea partiers, I'd have to agree with Freeman. Tea party did not start that way. It's a real shame the bigots got in. They should go back to the KKK and stop stinking up the tea party.

Sarah, as the most public face of the tea party, should take a public stand denouncing the bigots.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The bigots are just democrat plants to stir the pot and get news coverage to further the propaganda.

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

timberfaller - Then why don't you buck up and call out these "democratic plants" when you see their bigotry and juvenile name-calling? Buck up and challenge them if you really believe that.

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

What color was the "colored girl" on FOX this morning?

Rich

7. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Biting the hand that feeds you. A common trait among the Hollyweird set.

8. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Many are upset with the Presidents lack of leadership.

They voted for him, Black or White, but found out his lack of experience tells the story. Now their pissed.

Regards....Gerald

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Who are we BS'ing here. The major majority of blacks that voted for Obama voted that way because he is black. NO OTHER REASON. As I have stated previously many times from first hand experience, black people are the most racist people in the world. Bulge.

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Mrs keet going for the Humanitarium of the year award.

I guess it's alright to call the tea party "terrorists".

How come everytime you disagree with a black person you are a racist?? Must be a black thing or a democrat thing.

Don

11. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

BigDon - Bigoted name-calling is not a mere disagreement.

12. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Here is an example of how that type of perception (real or fabricated) is shaping the minds of furture voters;

My daughter showed my a Utube spoof of Sara Palin making her special cookies. Among other things the spoof character advised the use of bleached flour because it is 'white like Jesus'. Okay in the video it came across as humor but not really if this is the way people view the tea party and by extension any party that is not completly liberal.

13. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Barrelbulge has it 100% correct. There was a black guy interviewed on radio station WHAM, Rochester, NY 2 weeks ago that said ALL Whites are racist and they should all be killed, Men, Women, Children because we were all to blame for slavery. EVIDENTLY HE FORGOT OR NEVER KNEW THAT MANY SLAVES WERE SENT HERE BY THEIR BLACK CAPTORS. The talk show Host didn't ask him about mixed race. Wonder what this "Black racist" would do about obama, after all he's part white.

14. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I used to like him until he did this latest porpose movie. I HATE porposes.

15. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

Minister Wright <> hate those rich whities ... hate America ..g-d America >
    Obamas black racist minster for 20 years .. :but Obama never heard
    those remarks .

Obama played the race card day one & never stopped .

All the left wing spin & bullshix won't chnage the 'facts '

Deal with it .
    win

16. Rick Barker

Ms Keet, you won't answer the question, but how do you explain the Tea Party support of Herman Cain, whose parents are both black?

You yourself are a racist!

17. Rick Barker

Tron,

Ask your cat if he likes or dislikes porpoises, I'll bet he gets some in his canned food.

18. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Barker - You are talking about the original spontaneous tea party, not the bigoted invaders taking it over for their own purposes. And the bigoted language and name calling of many here is plain indication of their bigotry. Bigoted language is simple bigotry. You can't change that.

19. Rick Barker

When Obama talks down to the black race, is his white half being racist? Or if he is talking down whites, is his black half being racist? Is he a full time racist?

Sorry Keet, your sorry explanation does not work.

The majority of Tea Party people are decent, peaceful, respectful, non racist people. Your trying to say they are being taken over by a small group, and that makes all Tea Party people are the same. That is like saying all white people are racist, because there is no such thing as a black nazi.

You know very little about the Tea Party membership, including it's racial membership.

You are a sorry excuse foe a human being, because you lump all people together based on the actions a a small number. I feel sorry for you. You have the typical liberal mental illness.

Your wishing, and saying the TP is being taken over, is not true, you have no factual proof it is happening and you are really showing your ignorance by this constant insistence it is happening.

You are a real joke.

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    oldgahchamp, quote: <i>"Barrelbulge has it 100% correct. There was a black guy interviewed on radio station WHAM, Rochester, NY 2 weeks ago that said ALL Whites are racist and they should all be killed, Men, Women, Children because we were all to blame for slavery. EVIDENTLY HE FORGOT OR NEVER KNEW THAT MANY SLAVES WERE SENT HERE BY THEIR BLACK CAPTORS. The talk show Host didn't ask him about mixed race. Wonder what this "Black racist" would do about obama, after all he's part white."</i>

What an idiot. Slavery was abolished here 146 years ago. No one alive today can be held responsible in any way for the acts of those in the past. This is so typical of the "blame whitey" racist mentality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.