1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I took my family shooting!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DENNISMASTROLIA1, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

On Monday 9/5/2010 I took the family to see what trapshooting is all about.We had the best time in years-I got to spend good quality time with my family that I had not been able to do in a long while.They all now will promote trapshooting and will always remember the great time all of us had. You could hear the screams of elation as targets were broken three to four fields away!! My thanks to MINUTE MAN Sportsmans Club--Billerica,MA. Special thanks to "Cookie" for making every thing easy. They all will be back soon to enjoy it all again. What a great feeling.And thanks to you too--Dennis #1!! That's Dennis Nelson--I'm still #2.All the best--Dennis.

<
    p> dennismastrolia1_2008_0303.jpg </p>

2. revbook

revbook Member

Wow Dennis what a great looking bunch of trapshooters! Perhaps you could make it an annual event. Where'd you round up all of the guns?

3. DENNISMASTROLIA1

I brought two--Perazzi MX14L and a Browning Citori--Dennis Nelson brought his K80 Trap Special and MinuteMan has loaners available. Remington 1100 and a Beretta auto for the recoil. Dennis.

4. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

sounds like a great time...one you will never forget.

5. DENNISMASTROLIA1

6. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Hope you guys make it a habit. Glad to have you in the trapshooting family.

Rich (hooked on shooting) in Indiana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.