1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I TOLD YOU SO!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by seattlesue, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlesue

seattlesue TS Member

Buckwheat barry and unions are ANTI-AMERICAN. LMAO. SS

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What really cracks me up is how the Dems have anal raped the unions without lube, yet the unions keep on supporting the Dems. It's like the battered spouse syndrome.

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The trade unions still mean something, they still train people in the craft, increase their skill set and represent craftsmanship. The production unions seem to do nothing for the working man, allow unlimited forced overtime, and do not seem to have time for the workers that do not already have special priviledges through the Government. The production unions have gotten just like the federal politicians, they take care of themselves, and not the workers. My first wife was forced to pay dues to the retail clerks union at a grocery store. No set schedule, no guaranty of hours, if it was slow the store could send her home after she had only been there an hour. If it was busy she had to stay past her scheduled quiting time, she received no benefits, and earned only the Federally mandated minimum wage. Oh, and that union that gave her nothing came around and told her she had to register and vote for "their" candidates. Crooks electing crooks.

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Are the trade unions like the

Ironworkers

Electrical

Brick layers

Operating engineers

Painters

Sheet metal

still affiliated with the AFL-CIO?

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Buckwheat - Why call him Buckwheat?

6. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I agree with Leo. I am a union carpenter in the St. Louis area, and if it weren't for the wage and benefits I get by being in the union, I would not be able to afford to shoot very often. I have been in the union for over 20 years and have never been told who to vote for. Of course the union does have its favorites and they do try to sway you, but they are not forceful about it. I vote my personal belief, based on what I know about the candidate, be it Republican or Democrat. I personally could care less what either "Party" believes. I like the Republican stance on guns and the shooting sports but I also like the Democrats stance on labor issues. One feeds the otherIf I don't worry about my work, I don't shoot, simple as that.
    Bob McGeorge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.