1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I thought Obama was a Christian?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Ed Holt, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Holt

Ed Holt TS Member

I received an interesting E-Mail. It was about a lady named Elizabeth J. Rohn-Nelson of Sun City, AZ.

Seems she was in a local Blockbuster and came across a couple of Arabic fellows looking at a tape called "Obama". She said they need not get it as it was a little much. She also wondered to them why Michelle Obama and girls plus their entourage did not go with him to African countries. It appears Laura Buch went to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Dubai and others.

The explaination was: Obama is a Muslim, and by Muslim law, he wound not be allowed to bring his wife into the countries that accept Sharia Law. He had bowed to the Saudi princes as a sign of Muslim respect.

I thought he was a Christain?

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

He's a political chameleon. He'll be anything he has to be.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Did our other first ladies not go to these countries???

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Thats what he wanted the people of America to think. He was born a muslin, he was taught as a muslim, he lives as a muslim and he will die as a muslim. The people who voted for him are to stupid to have seen that.

5. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Muslim religion goes by the father.

His mother married two muslim men

6. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I always thought he was a Muslim, the thought of his being Christian never crossed my mind. J.W.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

AntiChrist, maybe. Christian, Not by any of his deeds that I can see.

HM

8. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

Most politians only act as christians before elections.

9. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

I'll ride with Auctioneer on this one; he is definately Muslim, he put on the lapel pin of the American Flag only after complaints.
    He took his wife and kids everywhere to every country except Muslim countries.
    We can only guess why his intentions are to bankrupt the United States and he must be stopped and only WE can do this.
    Congress has been stepping on the Constitution, breaking law after law, they will not give up their power easily.

10. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

He said on a TV interview that I saw , he said in "My Muslim religion" so I guess that makes him a Muslim.

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Communists are atheists.

12. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Christians give money to their churches. That does not sit well with Obama. That money should go to the treasury for him to distribute as he sees fit. That fool can't stand people worshiping anyone but Him.

BK

13. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

When he blurted out "My Muslim faith" in that interview, which I have linked the exact text to in the link above, I believe he accidentally told the truth. He has proven himself to be severely handicapped without his teleprompter or a very well rehearsed speech, and without "plants" in the audience to ask the right questions.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQqIpdBOg6I&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQqIpdBOg6I&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ask yourself, can you imagine no matter what your religious beliefs are, stating your beliefs incorrectly? This guy is supposed to be very intelligent, highly educated, a renowned orater, and he forgets his religious beliefs? That I will never believe.

14. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I believe he believes you believe he is something he believes he is not. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.