1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I thought Canada had the best healthcare....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

'My heart, my choice,' Williams says, defending decision for U.S. heart surgery
    By Tara Brautigam (CP)

An unapologetic Danny Williams says he was aware his trip to the United States for heart surgery earlier this month would spark outcry, but he concluded his personal health trumped any public fallout over the controversial decision.
    In an interview with The Canadian Press, Williams said he went to Miami to have a "minimally invasive" surgery for an ailment first detected nearly a year ago, based on the advice of his doctors.

"This was my heart, my choice and my health," Williams said late Monday from his condominium in Sarasota, Fla.

"I did not sign away my right to get the best possible health care for myself when I entered politics."

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Have money, will travel. Bill Malcolm

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Tut tut old bean, the ruling class requires better health care than the peons do. Quite.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

At least our politicians have their operations in their own country!

5. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

I will be glad to support a govt run health care system when the govt makes a plan that is good for every one, especially the congress. If it's not good enuff for them then dont try to pawn it off on me.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.