1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I think my wife is cheating on me. Now what??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic231, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

or if sjhe goes shopping and comes home with her panty hose backward, that is a good indication.

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Wait til the two get going good aim carefully and there will be no entry wound.
    ;<)

Rock

Jim

3. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Go in for therapy and find out why the poor defenseless lady had to resort to intimate contact with other males to experience feelings she can't have with you.....after all, you are the man....you screwed up....she is having sex with all those guys because you don't meet her needs.......it is all your fault......you must recite verses from the Gloria Steinem Bible for atonement....

Please, send a contribution to your local NOW (National Organization for Women) Chapter supporting Obama/Biden.....America needs more emasculated metrosexuals, after all, Obama/Biden need more voters.....

4. hairtrigger

hairtrigger TS Member

my wife ran off with my best friend i really miss him.

5. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Take it from one that had been there done that. Go try and find an honest Lawyer RIGHT NOW !!!. The longer you wait the more you will lose and pay. Keep it to yourself check the credit cards and look at her checkbook and bank statements make sure she is not stockpiling credit cards that you don't know about. I put her an my lawyers kids through college lost a brand new house because I was trusting. I had to fire 2 lawyers before I found one that was any good. It cost me $15,000 to get 2 words out of the divorce document ( Custodial Parent ).

Keep it to yourself and DO IT NOW !!!!! Be very stealth like.

6. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Mr. Racer?

Could you please post a few photos of the boat; just in case she ends up with it.

7. otnot

otnot Active Member

You just don't understand women! What she was really telling you, was that she wanted to pretend you were someone else. You should have just went along with her fantacy. LOL

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

widomaker,,,AYSM!!!! an honest lawyer,,,,,lol,,

9. nipper

nipper TS Member

if you think so its usually true

bill

10. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Umm...guys, that's an old joke.

CATCH UP!

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I have a funny REAL story. My ex got caught because he was too technologically challenged to lock his cell phone. He leaned up against "something" and his phone dialed the last dialed number...my phone....LOL!!!

Because I was busy and didn't answer the phone, I got a looooooong voice mail. It was all recorded. Of course, me being me, I listened to it a few times so that I could memorize the whole scene, and when he walked through the door, I started reciting the lines from the "play."

My specialty in theater when I acted in college was High Tragedy, but this scene was a real comedy. He didn't laugh, though.

12. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Widomaker, please tell me your joking. That was a joke that is almost as old as me. I'm seriously sorry for you situation though. BRGII

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

My Buddy got married 3 times in a little less than 4 years due to the tragic loss of his wifes ... The first wife it turns out died from eating poison mushrooms, so not long after her being buried he went and got married to another lady ... Sure as hell as luck would have it about a year or so later she also died from eating poison mushrooms ... Not being one to waste much time he went and got married again in a short time to another lady, it wasn't long and this wife was found beat to death with a baseball bat ... I asked how that happened and he said she wouldn't eat them poison mushrooms ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I told my wife "If I would have shot you when I first thought about it I'd be out of jail know",,,,she just laughed,,,she knows me to well,,

15. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

should a guy use 7.5's or 8???

tony

16. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Be thankful if the next guy is a schmuck picking up the tab, its cutting down your credit card bills! (lol)

Jay

17. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I miss my ex-wife.....but with enough practice my aim WILL get better!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

18. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Memo to self... delete last numbers dialed....

19. RAScott

RAScott Member

Mine of 19 years ran of with the kung-fu instructor, so i dropped a dime to his wife. he got tossed out, and i got the 4 kids and the house. it only cost me 400,000.00. lawyer was 40,000.

Why does divorce cost so much....... Cause its worth it!!!!

Bob

20. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Hell, I would get rid of her and move my girl friends in!

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.