1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I think I just saw a pig fly....O/T

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I couldn't believe this was on the Clinton News Network,,,,must be below freezing in hades....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pO1oJPps1I&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pO1oJPps1I&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

SoooooooooooooooooWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I just read a commentary that said that the Dems know they will soon be out of power, that their game plan is to pass a radical leftist agenda that they believe even after they have been removed from power, they will be able to protect because the Repubs still won't have a veto proof majority. They are willing to take the hits, which is why you see hard core Dems retiring. These people are willing to lose their offices to pass an agenda they believe in.

Now if only the Republicans believed just as vehemently in THEIR platform.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I thought it was going to be Obami in Air Force One?

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

CNN's attempt at getting rating like FOX has!

Maybe it a ruse to help Bill run again in 2012! Obama and his czar's get bad enough, it will make him out to be a saint! hence-re-electibilty!

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Could be another FIRST . There was never a Husband-Wife Pres and Vice Pres ????? There`s a couple of Pigs .

7. patrick smith

patrick smith TS Member

wireguy AMEN to your last statement conservatives must retake the gop the libs must leave!!!

8. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Nobody likes to be lied to, even the liberal supporters of Obama. My question is how long will this administration continue to pretend that they are having "transparent" discussions about what is a shameless power grab over the lives of all Americans?

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

just as long as the majority of voters "believe" them....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.