1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I think I have scammed someone on TS.Com

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blkcloud, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

A few weeks ago I made a post wanting to buy a Terry Jordan wall chart for my 4h team, shortly there after I got a pm from a very generous guy who said he would donate one to me, I sent him my ups shipper account number to at least pay for the shipping and in a few days it came in.. I took it out and there was a small note attached, apparently they(the ups store) would not let him charge the shipping to my account number, he went ahead and paid for the shipping and the shipping tube and told me I could paypal him the money for the shipping, well I have sent him a pm requesting his paypal address and so far I havent heard anything from him...I'll give him a few more days and then I will post his name on here for everyone to see..lol..

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Out with the bastard's name !!!,,,!!!

(In fact, I may consider doing a "Whiz" and write a note to David, suggesting his membership here come to an end until he makes it right with you).

We know the mob is always right.

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

It was me, send me $200 and we'll call it even :)

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I'd post this victim's name without any hesitation.

5. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

I would think that the no good slug would at least bash you profusely for not paying!!! Thats what I would do!!!

Steve

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

There are a pile of good people on here. But I don't think I'd pay the racer,yet. LOL.

7. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

No question about it, the masses have found him guilty, off with his head. justise will be served. this is how we should be handling the terrorist not just giving them a bloody lip! "slid"

8. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Let us know quickly!!! I've already turned out the dogs. The mob is gathering at the bridge. Light the torches, Egor!! Gonna be a great Sunday!

Ajax

9. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

There you guys go with the mod mentality, Oh was that mod or mob did I spell that wrong. Sorry my apologies to the spelling police. Bill

10. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Ok.. I'm going to let the cat out of the bag.. dmarbell is the culprit.. honestly you can't beat the people who are on this site.. thanks again Danny!!

11. pdq

pdq Member

Just goes to prove the old saying "No good deeds will go unpunished".

I don't think you ned his PayPal account number -- you can just send it to his e-mail account -- assuming that's the one that's associated with PP.

Pete

12. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

OH NO!! A cat out of a bag. Well, that'll be the end of the dogs!

Now what to do with all those people and the lights?

Ajax

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Did you cross post this to at least a dozen different websites, eleven of which have nothing to do with shotguns?

14. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

no I didnt, but I would like to see a couple of them if you dont mind posting the web site..

15. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Danny's one of the best guys on this site I bought a new stock from him last year. Danny are you still building up a 391 or moved on to a different project?

blkcould - I think you should send Danny something special from Lynchburg...aren't you just down the road from the distillery?

Thanks again Danny,
    TNCoach

16. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I'm afraid it might make him sick, last bottle of it I bought, I drank the whole thing and then got really sick...

17. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

[blush]

It took a while to respond to the request for paypal because I was in FL watching exhibition baseball for a week. Things are tough all over.

I had no doubt I would get the money. Who in the world would post a request for something to help kids learn to shoot, and then screw someone out of a few bucks? Certainly not someone from the great state of TN!

I hope the chart is put to good use.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.