1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I shot My first 25 Tonight!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DecalDude, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I finally got it all to click tonight!! After all the rounds of missing it by 1 2 or 3 I finally did it, what a feeling!! I was pretty happy and was urged to go do it again but missed the 20th bird for a 24 so a 49 was great. Then the guys urged me on again and bamm another 25 I was sooo happy and again tried but missed 17 and 18 but got a 23 so 97/100 dang I was floating. I finally did it and and know what you all talk about and have the mental pictures in my head, its great and thanks to all on their pointers,and help espeially Frank Aurea at our club in Busti! 8 months coming!

Jerry

2. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

It's a good feeling isn't it. Wait untill you shoot your first hundred.

Tony Fortino

3. joannl030

joannl030 Member

I was very glad that I got to witness his 1st 25. I introduced Jerry to trapshooting back in March after we started dating! He shoots more than I do now...and I love it. Congrats and keep going one bird at a time...from your girlfriend and ONE of many "coaches"!
    Jo

4. 3357

3357 Member

You are on your way.

5. bigmike

bigmike TS Member

Good shooting. Regards,bigmike

6. willing

willing Member

Better yet, you friend likes to shoot also. That's a team I like.

Bill

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Hearty congrats!!....you realize of course that you have embarked on a long journey awash with anxiety and disapointment puncuated by moments of joy that occur all too seldom......but it's all worth it!!

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Great going Jerry !!!

That was a great night for you. If this is Busti, New York, that is a real nice club you are with. My wife is from Westfield and we were married in Mayville...A couple of years ago we travled from Canandaigua to Busti to shoot a weekend registered shoot and had a ball...it was our 35th anniversary that weekend and by accident we even found the Colonial Motel that we had stayed in 35 years before, so we stayed there for the weekend...(Like the wedding night, no action..LOL)

Congratulations once again, and the members can be proud of another up and coming Champ from that club....

Dave in SC..(Former NY)

9. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Keep em coming. Good job and happy holidays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.