1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

<i>Seitz Rib Question</i>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by inkspot, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkspot

inkspot TS Member

Don't ask us - call Richie Phillips, he'd be the one one to ask!

wjw

2. SSeitz420

SSeitz420 TS Member

Don't hesitate to purchase the Seitz because of questionable service by Richie Phillips. I have been through alot of new guns from Europe and Asia and I am proud to say "BUY AMERICAN." Richie will make you happy even with the used one I believe. I'll bet they might even swap you for another used barrel if need be. They are super to deal with and have a great product with service to match.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

After shooting a Seitz for four years I can tell you flat out you will not be happy with a 70/30 seitz . I shot a Ljutic for a long time 70/30 . I could never figure out why anyone would need anything higher then that . So I bought a used Seitz from a friend with an Adjustble Rib And lucky for me it was adjustable . In a very short time I was shooting 90/10 then 100% . It was so much easyer then 70/30 with the LJutic . Now I have a newer Seitz Fix,t rib at 100% and that is the end of the story .

KEYBEAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.