1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I seem to remember many wanting Powell to run....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah,,,,,,,,this is a great representation of a R.......

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

He has benefited more from being a RINO then he would have EVER under liberal/communist Democrats!!

Just goes to show you how UN-Grateful elitist can be!!

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Colon Plugged is a RINO at best. He's also anti-gun.

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

He uses his color to his supposed advantage depending on the situation. Typical.

Don

5. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

he has shown his true color.......and....he IS a racist.

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

He showed his true colors when he endorsed Obama in the first election.

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The Iraq war and ten plus years of aftermath showed me that Powell and GWH Bush were absolutely right in their predictions of the consequences of invading. How many US lives and trillions of dollars have been lost because of GW Bush's decision to overthrow Saddam? Has it been worth it?

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Powell, or Romney?

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Colin Powell has always been a Token and RINO. A Sheep in Wolfs clothing. No Conservative should believe in anything he espouses.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Pocatello, quote: <i>"The Iraq war and ten plus years of aftermath showed me that Powell and GWH Bush were absolutely right in their predictions of the consequences of invading. How many US lives and trillions of dollars have been lost because of GW Bush's decision to overthrow Saddam? Has it been worth it?"</i>

I disagree.

It was Powell and GHW Bush who set the stage for the mess that Clinton ignored and GW Bush finally had to deal with.

Powell and GHW Bush decided to call the war off short. This left Saddam in power. THAT was the critical mistake. Every decision since, good, bad or otherwise, is traceable to this incredibly poor decision.

Ask yourself how many US lives and trillions of dollars would have been saved if Iraq had been completely taken over by the US right then and there?

Further, some of the media is finally admitting that there were weapons of mass destruction that were taken out of the country to Syria, etc., that would have been intercepted and under our control?

11. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

How is the US better off removing Saddam and having the Shiites take control? How is the US better off letting the Shah be deposed and having the mullahs take control of Iran? Is it going to be to our benefit for Mubarak to be replaced in Egypt by the Muslim Brotherhood? Who will replace Assad in Syria if not another religious fundamentalist regime shouting "Death to America!"? We would have been far better off staying out of the whole mess and letting them have the governments they deserved, rather than play nation builder and try to force democracy on religious fanatics. We certainly should not be sending them foreign aid and advanced weapon systems in an attempt to buy their friendship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.