1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I see you!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHrZgS-Gvi4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHrZgS-Gvi4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Kind of spooky........

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I'd better keep an eye on you!

Animated-moving-blinking-eye-in-the-wall-picture.GIF

Hauxfan!

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Not such a big surprise to me. They had to find a replacement for the ER2A at Moffett Fld in Cal. The ER2A was a mofidied U2 like the one Gary Powers was shot down in back in the sixties so was quite old. They tried to modify the SR71 at one point but wasn't successful. The camera's they used in these aircraft were tested and then used in spy satellites. The new era is with pilotless aircraft. They are used for many things. How well crops are, how wet or dry it is, and sometimes to find the weed that was often grown in the Redwoods forest as well as spying on us and other countries. Jackie B.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They are probably watching our every move, if they are watching me though they will die of boredom LOL

When I was in the USAF I got to look at some surveillance photos taken by SR 71s and U2s, I can't remember at what altitude they were taken at but it was way up there, I think over 50,000 feet, you used kind of like a jewelers loupe to look at them but it was real high powered it was amazing how clear the pictures were, you could see people on the ground and everything was in 3D

5. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

Not at all surprising.
    While driving or walking around in a busier area have you ever bothered to count the number of cameras and monitors watching us??
    We, as law abiding citizens have no real privacy anymore.
    I won't mention where I work, but we recently had GPS units installed in our vehicles.
    They not only monitor where we are, but how fast you drive, how hard you take off and brake, monitor all functions of the vehicle.
    I suppose if they fly over my house at the right moment they might see me whizzing off my deck.
    I really feel as a nation, we are doomed...

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

To listen to you tin foil hat conspiracy theorists one would think that prophecy about one world, all controlling government that can be found in that silly old book was coming true. Come on people, this is 2013. The government is progressive, idealist and benevolent.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I have a buddy that retired from UPS he was telling me that they installed a GPS type of system in all the truck, they could even tell if they put the truck in gear before the fastened their seat belt

If they did they got an a$$ chewing the first time, and it got worse if they did it again

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Cat- Some of these UPS drivers aand Fed Ex drivers up here need a helmet, and the Haans Device, for the way they drive. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.