1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I saw this beautiful gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steve W, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Marcello showed me his gun yesterday over a good cup of coffee from his friend, although I knew how pretty it was, but when I hold it in my hand under the right light, it's stunning.

Let me share couple pictures I took over kitchen lights.

The engravings are almost 3D, to the finest points as humanly possible, trust me, I've seen many beautiful guns, this is one of the prettiest. And for sure the best in this price range. It beats all my factory SCO sideplates and even Extra grade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Steve, you should count yourself very fortunate to have been able to actually hold and look over a beauty like this. They just don't come around that often, do they. I'll bet that his asking price is well worth it to, right?? Good for you Steve, that must have been a real treat. All the best,.........Rob G.

Steve W thanked this.
  3. B.C.

B.C. Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

And the Engraver is ? B.C.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

OMG! it's to die for!

Steve W thanked this.
  5. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Steve you seem to be surrounded by fine firearms. If they don't belong to you then you know the guys with them.

Thanks for sharing those pics. That is a true work of art.

Steve W thanked this.
  6. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Steve: Since he brought to the US to trade for a TM1 why don't you trade him for it? Surely you have a mint TM for him.

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

very nice

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.