1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I saw this ammo purchasing line at the gun show

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Steve W, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

This is one of three lines at a gun show in S. CA today, at noon time. This line went from the far left side of the picture behind the left tent (pass under the American flag), ended around the other side of the four white tents in the center of picture with a triple Z loop at the entrance of the ammo stand. This ammo stand took the whole four tents in the center of the picture.

I couldn't take pictures of the other two ammo seller's lines, too many security guards prohibit photo taking at the show.

There're no shortages of ammo supply at the show, three major whole sellers with piles of ammo in every caliber (highly inflated prices).

Other than some $800 Russian SKS, $650 Chinese SKS, hundreds of $1900~2200 ARs, $8 nuts, $15 jerky, and $3.75 soda, not much to see as I expected, I went only because my friend has a HC plate so we can park very close to the gate. And it's a beautiful day to take a 40 minutes trip.

The show entry ticket was $16, $5 parking. $8 preferred parking (200 feet less walk). Business is good. I see no recession.

[​IMG]

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I see the Tulip Craze of Holland being repeated.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.