1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I SAW SOME BEAUTIFUL GUNS WITH GOOD PRICES TODAY!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by senior smoke, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    i was at a few gun clubs today and saw some beautiful guns for sale, with some real affordable prices. the first club i went to, had a beautiful bt 99 pidgeon grade made in the 70's for $2100.00. great wood, the gun was like new. saw a pre 64 model 12 trap, beautiful dark wood for $995.00, gun appeared to be almost new. one guy had an 870 magnum, with trap wood for $250.00. the next club i went to had a ithaca skb 600 over and under for $500.00, and an old style bt99 from 1972 for $600.00. with all these guns for sale, it might mean people are financially hurting. why is it, when you don't have the money, these guns are up for sale, and when you do have the money, you can't find anything for sale? regardless, the nicest gun was the pidgeon grade bt99 from the 70's, the model 12 was a close second in my opinion. anybody see any nice guns for sale lately?
    steve balistreri

2. 5spd

5spd TS Member

All the nice ones Ive seen of late have been online or read about like your finds. I have the $$ for a buy, but I wont do it unless I can actualy hold it in my hands & inspect it very closely or have luck like you did and find it very close at hand. I hit the local clubs and shops....but they think everything they are selling is gold plated....like way overpriced!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.