1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Remember When I was A Kid At Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

When I was a kid in town they would put up or out a small building no bigger then a trappers house in the parking lot Santa's Home. All us kids would go and see Santa. They have not done that for years now. As I think about it I have not seen a Santa in town for years. How about your town?

2. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Still do that near here in town.

3. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I think Obama outlawed him. Or maybe he is going to.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Santa was in Salina this year. He got cold and went into Mokka's (our local coffee cafe).

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Back in Fort Wayne Indiana, there was a downtown Dept store called "Wolf & Dessauer" later bought by L.S. Ayres. They put up a santa and his reindeer in lights on the building every year from the early 50's until recently. It was beautiful and people would come all the way from Indpls to see it. It was many storys high, just huge. Childhood memories of Christmas always take me back to that scene

6. simontheone

simontheone TS Member

I still do it every year with my family and I'm sure I will doing it in the future too.. especially when I've got children. Every family needs some kind of tradition in my opinion.. that what makes a family and holds them together :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.