1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I purchased 50k Russian sm. pistol primers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hmb, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Russians make very good primers. HMB

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ohhhhhh.... Primers and VODKA!

3. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Not blaming you for picking up 50,000 but that is the reason you have not seen any in a while. Everyone is buying all they see even if they don't shoot only 5 or 10,000 a year. Its the same with bullets , brass and powder.

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Joe, don't forget people will want them for what you paid for them, maybe a few $ less. PBB, 3 month's ago I picked up a 1,000 Federal GM match small rifle for $36 in a shop around me. At the time I seen people on Gunbroker bid a 1,000 GM match up to $188

5. 50calshooter

50calshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Primers are on the shelves most of the time in NeKansas still $30 per K tax paid for CCI here, 209 WW went to $32 with tax. Had 380 32 9 and 40 at local gun shop also the ammo companys are producing and the hording is slowing down.

6. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

0   0   0

I'm glad to see no one answered his question. If they go boom and you are comfortable shooting them I think you got a hell of a deal. JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.