1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I owe someone an apology.........And some money

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by InsureGuy, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

A while back someone advertised a Remington 1100 trap for sale. I contacted the individual and spoke up for the gun. He was good enough to give me a couple weeks before paying.

At that same time my father-in-law who was entering the final stages of frontal temporal lobe dementia had stopped being able to swallow. Since my mother in law had stipulated that no life sustaining measures were to be taken, we all awaited the outcome. Taking turns at the nursing home I sort of put my life on hold for a time. I happened to be with him when he took his last breath. It was a relief for him because his suffering was over. Ours as well. Well, I was very close to he and my mother in law so I played a large part in the final arrangements.

I guess this is my way of saying that I got caught up in the events and I negelected to follow through with my purchase agreement. I stumbled across some handwritten notes about the gun and it reminded me that I had made this deal. My offer still stands for the gun, but I would understand if it was sold to someone else. I apologize to the gentleman with the gun and I hope I can make amends. The people who transact business on this site are really fantastic to work with and I want to continue that experience. My number is 217-971-8585, please call me anytime.

Jason

2. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

This thread has been viewed 738 times. Up for one more day.

Jason

3. david

david Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.