1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I NEED YOUR EXPERT ADVISE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mudracer, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mudracer

mudracer TS Member

i got a question for yall i have a MX15 with a 34in barrel choke tubes fitted with mx11 o/u barrels 30in fixed choked..nice lookin well takin care of gun...i have owned it since it was new..what do think my gun could be worth??????? Thanks

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

$3500 for the 15, $2200 for the o/u bbl??

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

You know it's funny, this is the second time I've heard someone say that an MX-15 unsingle was only worth $3,500. The first time I heard it, I was told the seller should be happy to get that.

The problem is that I've never seen a nice MX-15 unsingle offered for anything near that price. Yep, I'll bet if you listed it for $3,500 it would sell the same day. I guess it all depends on who's buying.

Anyway, I don't see how we could give any idea of value without pictures and a better description of the condition. Does it include a case? Are there any scratches or dents? What about the blue?

If you're having trouble posting pics, I can do it for you if you send them to me.

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Get ahold of MIA he will let you know on price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.