1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Someone that Lives in N.J.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by esetter, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

If anyone lives near Ocean View, New Jersey I could use your help. A person from this site, Gun Fitter, Joe Goldberg has a stock of mine and has not returned it. He doesn't return phone calls or emails. If you know him please just ask him to return my stock. I just need someone to make contact with him and try to pick up my stock for me. I'll pay the person that helps me out. It is a straight stock for an original Parker 20GA so you can see why I want it returned. Don't know what is going on with him or why he won't return it, but I want it returned. No money is owed and I just want it back. If you can help please contact me at the above email. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. blkfin

blkfin Member

If you Could give us you real name it would be helpful if we get in touch with J.G. Mike Krokovic T.R. N.J.

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

Gladly, my name is Gerry Addison, esetter on here.

4. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Call the cops?

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

I just spoke on the phone with someone that knows him and hopefully he can help me out. This is a strange one and I hope I can get it settled without going through the police. I can't for the life of me figure it out but I received some good insight on the man and hopefully it will all work out.

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Sounds like a great way to run a business.

8. esetter

esetter Active Member

I can say I know one person that won't be having any work done by him in the future.

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

esetter,

I hope your stock is returned to you none the worse for wear. That Parker stock is all but irreplaceable.

I had that Joe Goldberg pegged as a self indulgent jerkoff from the get go. I'm, glad to see he didn't disappoint.

ss

10. Cooter

Cooter Member

11. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'm sure he's out there somewhere doing an intense study with multiple top shooters expanding his vast knowledge of correct stock fit. When he returns I'm sure he'll brilliantly explain how his procedures eliminate flinching, cross dominance, hemorrhoids and naturally will make all his future students AAA shooters. Good luck on this one!!

12. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

You saked if anyone lived in New Jersey? Well, I don't know if you can call it living but I reside there.

I saw him about 2 weeks ago at a Tuesday practice shoot at Solomon's. He was working out of the back of his truck on several stocks for guys who were shooting. I will print out your message and hand it to him if I see him there tomorrow.

13. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Wow THAT SHOULD BE INTERESTING.

14. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

The dawg will be right back. Just stay tuned. This one has potential...

15. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Jon, Jon, Jon, and you told me you were one of his many accomplished students. Why he even told you how easy it should be to master the double release technique using one of his specially designed custom tuned stocks. Shame on you for unleashing such negativity!!

16. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

dawg,

I didn't even get a T-shirt..

17. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Any news?

18. esetter

esetter Active Member

Nothing yet. Guys, not trying to stir up anything, just want my stock back. I'll give it one more week and then I will contact the police and see if they will do anything.

19. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

TTT for Gerry. Good luck, Bob

20. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

He`s doing work at the Howell Gun Club in Farmingdale NJ most every Sunday I understand . He did my friends stock in 2 weeks and he was very satisfied . Joe also fitted a stock for a member of our club about 2 months ago and did a great job. I don`t get there much otherwise I could pass the word . Joe did some work for me many years ago at our State Shoot and the work was completed in an hour so I could get back to shoot the second 100 . Don`t all jump to conclusions , there may be a serious problem but if not - just hang him !!!! Just kidding .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.