Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I need some perspective...

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  pigkiller 
#1 ·
I'm quitting smoking and, in a moment of poor judgment, paid too much for an item on eBay. It's a used Bushnell radar gun, for which I paid $70. Unfortunately, I could have gotten the same item new at Amazon for 3 more dollars.

Have any of you screwed up like this?

I've been kicking myself all week.

#11 ·
I hate supporting a corporation that is getting big, but they are giving wally-world a run now. I have personally found almost anything that I want on ebay can found on amazon for about the same or less and usually new. But only 3 dollars, it could have been worst.

Just my .02

John MI

#12 ·
Yeah, about a month ago I was on Ebay and found a really cool looking "vintage" Daisy BB gun rack. The bid started at $55, so I bid it at $60. A couple of days later, I found out that the VERY same rack was currently being produced (in China) and it was $29 new. Lucky for me, a bigger sucker came along and out bid me! LOL!!!

I soon received Emails stating that the seller has more of these and he would accept my bid. I bet he would!

Jb

#13 ·
Guys, you really made me laugh--and made me feel better about my screwup. And you're right--by quitting smoking I'll save a boatload of money (guess where that will go? Right back to the range). I have to say, though, I've made quite a few off-track decisions while quitting. I'll chalk it up to the weird workings of smoking-related anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.