1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help using Photobucket

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WWB, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

I've seen where some of you are very proficient in using Photobucket....Help!
    I have been using Picasa and all pics are on it. How do I get them from Picasa to Photobucket. I've tried moving them to "My Documents" but when I try to move them to PB it won't take the whole folder-wants to upload them one picture at a time....in one folder there are 542 pics--vacation--I know there has to be a way???........Thanks to all in advance.
    Willie

2. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

Split into smaller files, the servers are probably rejecting the large load. I would try 4 or 8 files instead of one big one.

542? Even if they are small that is huge.

CM

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Just make a new folder in Picasa, then drop and drag the ones you want to move to photobucket into the new folder first, then highlite the new folder and click upload. You should be able to highlite the pictures you want to upload by using the contol button and your mouse button?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.