1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I need Help!!! ATA will not respond to email.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ivanhoe, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Steer Tripper just a question not a flame or trying to start an argument.

How do you feel that this affects you if you have a receipt or your 2009 Average card what difference can this make? If you made out a membership renewal application one section of it is a receipt. If not you should pay by check.

Bob Lawless

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Steer Tripper if you paid through Pay-Pal they should have a record of the payment and who it was paid to.

Just a thought there has to be a record somewhere. If it is any consolation I just received my card this week in New England.

Bob Lawless

3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Make a Phone Call. Sometimes E-mails don't get to the intended person!

Allen

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Actually, I had the same problem with the same person earlier this year. It took an email to the ATA President for some assistance - which I got. Problem was resolved quickly.

Now if you were to email Kathy, it would be a complete 180 - she is completely accessible and has always handled things in a prompt and terrific manner. I hope you get your situation resolved soon.

My advice is to contact someone else at the ATA for help, other wise you'll be pulling your hair out waiting.

5. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I wonder how many emails they get, maybe yours does not get were/virous protection. ATA office is excessable, they will do you no harm. They have been dealing with shooters a long time. Merry Christmas

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.