1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

~I Need A Scope ! !~(Found 1 in New York) THX.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ric3677, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

gary, you have a PM

Rick in MT

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Here ya go!

3. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

0   0   0

I have a Leupold 8.5x25x50mm long range scope I may let go for the right price.

I had it on a long range rifle for a week or two then I took it off and sold the rifle......... the scope is just setting here in its boxes.

PM me if you are interested.

4. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

0   0   0

I've got a leupold 3x9x40 vari x II in gloss 200.00, Nikon Monarch UCC 3x9x40 with BDC never mounted in box. 225.00 These are both nice scopes and I do have box for the leupold too. thx,Keith 423/863-2543

5. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

Maybe an old Weaver V9 (3X9) with range finder. Had it on a Remington 270 BDL years ago. Punched a figure 8 at 200 yards, and very tight groups. Has lens caps on also. Seems as it had dual cross hairs and was thinner toward the middle. Been a long time since I looked at it. Maybe there is a picture of one on the net. Carried very little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.