1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I need a bailout......

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shot410ga, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Considering the way I shot this weekend, a bailout may be required. Is anyone aware of where I can aquire the paperwork for a small part of the $700,000,000 in federial funds. I know it's my fault. But, needless to say, with a small piece of the money, I could shoot a lot more, and maybe get better. I'm not whining. I just want my share.........

2. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

There are companies that investigate, write up then submit requests for Goverment Grant program monies. Many of them get a percentage...some as high as 10%! I'll bet they are working overtime now trying to milk the cow before it goes dry.

I'd imagine that millions upon millions will be siphoned away for PORK, or simply to grease wheels or pay off people. Going to be interesting what the Black Messiah is going to do when the money truly runs OUT.

FN in MT

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

The money won't run out, as long as Black Jesus and his apostles are running the printing press.

I'd like to have just 1% of the frictional losses being generated in that machine, right now.

4. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

AND who is " In Force" RIGHT now giving BAILOUTS? You talk as if a president elect is doing somethig TODAY (when he can't). And I voted McCain. GEEEEEEEEZ

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

buzz-gun, Now thats funny!!! LOL Bill

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

I could not help but notice that you are three 0's short of 700 Billion. As you know the government doesn't bother with the small change.

But I am pulling for you.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.