1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I miss Bill Clinton

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by donegal shooter, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donegal shooter

donegal shooter Member

I Miss Bill Clinton

It doesn't matter what party you belong to - this is hilarious. From a show on Canadian TV, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President.
    Number 1 - He played the sax.
    Number 2 - He smoked weed.
    Number 3 - He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he doesn't!
    He gets a check from the government every month.
    Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week with " Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations'most distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes."

Slainte,

Scott

2. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

Clinton was a clown but Bush is a joke.

3. jabrlin

jabrlin TS Member

tgun 90. The last Pres to fit your mold must have been Jimmie Carter?
    Talk about a JOKE!!!!!!!! jabrlind

4. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Whew !! for a minute there I thought Monica had found this web site.
    keith

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Only a liberal would classify slick willie as just a clown. slick willie was one of the biggest failures this country has had to endure. From doing a tremendous amount of moral damage to the oval office, to his extreme failure with homeland security, to he and his wife's wretched desire to relieve law abiding American citizens of their firearms. And that is just the beginning. Only a liberal is naive enough to believe slick willie is just a clown.

6. smartass

smartass TS Member

You don't have much of a sense of humor do you Paladin

7. Paladin

Liberal apologists that claim to own guns do more damage to the Second Amendment than any other group of people. The liberal politicians feed off of them. The Zumbo kerfuffle is just one example. Whichever side you choose to believe, the fact is that liberal politicians EXPLOITED IT!

To the original subject of this thread, slick willie would waver in the political wind like a 60 ft tall Palm tree, EXCEPT for two things; abortion and gun control. He also never heard of a tax hike or a social program he didn't like.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Haven't seen him on here for a while, but i'm sure that he will be chiming in any time now. Shall we place bets on how long it will take?

9. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

You are not going to hear much until after the election And then only when I say so.

Hillery

10. smartass

smartass TS Member

Paladin, that was a very verbose way of saying that you have no sense of humor. LOL

11. Paladin

When it comes to liberals and those that support and prop up the liberal anti-gun agenda, I have no sense of humor. The same goes for those that stabbed the soldiers in the back, after the decision was made to deploy the troops.

G,

You have posted some very nice pro-NRA threads. Very nice!

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Bill and Hillary remind me of Senator and Mrs Iselin in the orignial "The Manchurian Candidate".<br>
    <br>
    The scene with Angela Lansbury as Mrs. Iselin saying, "We'll be swept up into the White House with powers that will make martial law look like anarchy" and her telling Senator Iselin "..don't think - I'll do all the thinking" really hit the nail on the head.

13. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

There;s a whole lotta good guys on the wrong side of the grass because of Bush and his gang of idiots and that;s no joke, it;s a fact.

14. 2horser

2horser TS Member

Well Scott...it's all your fault!!!
    I just spit Diet Pepsi all over the keyboard and moniter!!!

Great post and thanks for the laugh!

"I miss Bill Clinton like a chapped ass"...my wife

15. Paladin

Regardless of your opinion of Bush, he is pro Second Amendment, which is more than can be said of the liberal side of the "grass". And speaking of "idiots" and "jokes", most of the dumocrat party are, just that!

16. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Paladin must be on Haliburtons payroll. Those liberal enough to think you can keep your own opinion in this country are also liberal enough to think our second amendment rights are sacred and not to be messed with. WE are also liberated enough to know that Freedom isn't free unless you are a contractor for Haliburton and you get paid 20 times the going rate a Marine gets for the same job. Yeah I miss Clinton too. No middle eastern idiot hit us on our own ground when he was in office. George played directly into the hands of those extremist by going after the oil his buddies wanted control of. I hope they are happy. I wonder if George is on another vacation? Hmmmmmmmmm? He's probably getting ready for another press conference. I hope his question plant has the right color of tie on we wouldn't want George to get confused on an answer to a tough question. You guys have a nice day and go break some birds.Dan

17. smartass

smartass TS Member

Now sammy, please stop hiding behind your alternate personalities, Dahaub & tgun90. You aren't fooling anybody.

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So spammie, do you include Hillary Clinton as being a liar too? She had access to the same information Bush did, yet she stepped up and supported the invasion and the war.

19. smartass

smartass TS Member

sammie, thanks for that irrational rant. Yes, I'm sure there is no Osama- Bush made him up and blew up the World Trade Center towers personally. He did this just so he could invade Iraq, steal it's oil and piss off the sammies of the world. Sure thing.

20. silverado

silverado TS Member

I'm sad to say that it hasn't happened to me, but the man did bring to the forefront the 20 minute break workday blow job. I sincerely hope that this has rubbed off on many of you, and if it has you have my admiration.

whitebear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.