1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I love you Joe Kuhn

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by spitter, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Joe... me too!

Jay

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Joe... me too!

Jay

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

I try to be friends with everyone.

4. joe kuhn

I try to be friends with everyone.

5. archangel

archangel Member

Me too. By the way my 870 is cracking again. Mike

6. archangel

archangel Member

Me too. By the way my 870 is cracking again. Mike

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

JOE don't Tell Ogla she won't understand!!

L.O.L.

Ok JOE I haven't been on here much at all but im still glad to see you on here im sure your skin is super doper thick by now ok really not because you hung in and others replied way before you got that 3rd coat of skin on.

Ok MR JOE Kuhn you have earned your wing's here on trashooter's!

FOGGY!

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

JOE don't Tell Ogla she won't understand!!

L.O.L.

Ok JOE I haven't been on here much at all but im still glad to see you on here im sure your skin is super doper thick by now ok really not because you hung in and others replied way before you got that 3rd coat of skin on.

Ok MR JOE Kuhn you have earned your wing's here on trashooter's!

FOGGY!

9. SeanGamble

SeanGamble TS Member

Me too. Your 3200 is break in doubles birds better then any gun I ever owned.

10. SeanGamble

SeanGamble TS Member

Me too. Your 3200 is break in doubles birds better then any gun I ever owned.

11. joe kuhn

Glad you can use it Sean. As you know, I'm headed in another direction.

There was a thread about mental strategy last week and one of the points was to not take anything too seriously. I like that for the trap field and for ts.com. It's just the internet here - real life is out there so let's be sure we know the difference and have some fun with both. My dad used to say, "If you can't have fun while you work, why work?" That can apply to everything we do.

Mike - will look for that thread and push it up.

Holga, my Russian bride, is just about the most understanding woman I have ever met. MG, she seems to accept guy camaraderie like she's a comrade. Maybe it was living in an all girl orphanage next to the all boy orphanage. Or maybe it has to do with being Russian.

Hey Foggy! Great to hear from you, my friend.

The Kuhner

12. joe kuhn

Glad you can use it Sean. As you know, I'm headed in another direction.

There was a thread about mental strategy last week and one of the points was to not take anything too seriously. I like that for the trap field and for ts.com. It's just the internet here - real life is out there so let's be sure we know the difference and have some fun with both. My dad used to say, "If you can't have fun while you work, why work?" That can apply to everything we do.

Mike - will look for that thread and push it up.

Holga, my Russian bride, is just about the most understanding woman I have ever met. MG, she seems to accept guy camaraderie like she's a comrade. Maybe it was living in an all girl orphanage next to the all boy orphanage. Or maybe it has to do with being Russian.

Hey Foggy! Great to hear from you, my friend.

The Kuhner

13. joe kuhn

Jr - don't bust my chops. I'd much rather have a meaningful conversation. And yes, I do change my posts. They're my posts. I change my mind/actions all the time. Keep smilin'.

Joe
    [​IMG]

14. joe kuhn

Jr - don't bust my chops. I'd much rather have a meaningful conversation. And yes, I do change my posts. They're my posts. I change my mind/actions all the time. Keep smilin'.

Joe
    [​IMG]

15. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

The Kuhner is great for the sport. He's actively conducting field tests on shooting ergonomics, and he's freely sharing his research. He may uncover a breakthrough, or his research may enable someone else to find one.

Keep at it, Joe.

16. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

The Kuhner is great for the sport. He's actively conducting field tests on shooting ergonomics, and he's freely sharing his research. He may uncover a breakthrough, or his research may enable someone else to find one.

Keep at it, Joe.

17. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Dear Joe, does Holga have a sister?

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Dear Joe, does Holga have a sister?

19. joe kuhn

Yes, her sister is a goalie on a men's hockey team. I can introduce you, but Russia is a long way to go for a date.

Thanks for the vote of confidence IndyShotgun. Not sure where this will lead, but the next step is to have someone else besides myself with cross firing pick up the Kuhner and give it a fair trial. Here's the Kuhner 2, ready to go for more testing this weekend. Going to put a different used gun in the mix.

[​IMG]

20. joe kuhn

Yes, her sister is a goalie on a men's hockey team. I can introduce you, but Russia is a long way to go for a date.

Thanks for the vote of confidence IndyShotgun. Not sure where this will lead, but the next step is to have someone else besides myself with cross firing pick up the Kuhner and give it a fair trial. Here's the Kuhner 2, ready to go for more testing this weekend. Going to put a different used gun in the mix.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.