1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I LIKE THIS WOMAN

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am no longer concerned about Obama beating McCain. This woman has it all. Made my day

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Wasn't real revved up when I first heard it, but after it sunk in and heard her talking, was real impressed! She's for guns, lower taxes,etc plus she presents herself real well. puablo

3. cubancigar2000

I guarantee you that the people in this country are looking for a minority or woman. She is what John needed

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

and not hard on the eyes either Life NRA I like her. Good choice John!

5. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

It seems that she not only talks the talk but also walks the walk.

Ed Yanchok

6. Ralph1100

Ralph1100 Member

in my opinion, barring any campaign disasters that may happen in the next months, McCain just won the election.

7. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

If Oprah would not have endorsed Obama, but endorsed Clinton, who would the democratic presidential candidate be? Oprah has the money, the connnections, and the fans to get what she wants. I like the idea of McCain and his new VP pick. We're not going up against Obama, we're going up against a bias and liberal media, as well as many movie stars or people in stardom positions.

Give the media time and they will tear Palin apart. That is, if she has any skelatons (SP) in her closet, or will the media create the skelatons? Is our country based on the President as #1 or the media as #1 or is it a confusing decision? Not a rant by any means, just thoughts. Michael

8. cubancigar2000

I will never watch Oprah or Bill Cosby again

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=SarahPalin.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Got my vote

Jerbear

10. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

I have liked her for a while now! And she will do a good job if McCain wins.

Can she swing the "undecideds"? Will she help him win?

11. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I wish she was running for the lead slot not vp...
    I couldn't bring myself to vote for either parties canidates till now.

12. Juno

Juno TS Member

LOVE this choice! this woman has defeated corrupt dems in Alaska, she is strongly pro-life, she is obviously pro-gun rights (did you see the photo of her parents watching her with Mccain on their tv set with their hunting trophies all over the walls?), she LOVES the troops, she has been to Iraq!

AND SHE KNOWS ENERGY!!!!!!!!

13. Juno

Juno TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P2oVFWaEPu8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P2oVFWaEPu8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

God forbid anything should happen to McCain, but Palin would be president!

15. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I would vote for her for President right now.

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Amen to that Brooks!

17. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I agree that she's the best "man" for the job as president! At least she's not DC indoctrinated as the other candidates are and have been for a long time. I see that as a real plus for America! As long as we have candidates such as this lady, America has continued hope. Hap

18. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Five years ago, she was walking around her town just like virtually every other American. She had the same financial and family concerns like we all do. She wasn't being given all the luxuries of power and office that McCain, Biden and Obama have enjoyed. In reality, she was just another hockey mom. I really liked the idea of a "real" person getting to run for national office.

Of the four, I sure know who I would give the last parachute to.

19. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

If the lady can be shown shooting trap it would be a real boost for the sport. She is a very attractive person who will change the minds of many voters.

20. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Think about it...if she can accomplish all of the things that she has in just the short amount of time that she has been in politics, as opposed to people who have been in FOR YEARS and accomplished less, why would someone not believe that she is competent?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.