1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Like This Lady. A Reporter On Our Side.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

This lady didn't hold back at the end of the video. She went after the anti gun paper and didn't let up. I LIKE HER, wish we had more like her. Hope I posted the video right for you all.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Wish we had more like her

That brings up a question that I have long wondered. If the Republicans are the party of the rich and have so much money why the he#$ don't they buy a couple networks and reemploy the staff to get some true news out there

By reemploy, I mean fire the liberal staff that is there and get new ones that are more conservative.

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

This lady is on FOX news on different shows all the time as well as her own. Body guards..were they afraid a 9ii call would get answered late? Eating in a pro gun restaurant? What else might happen? ed

4. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Catpower......I just asked the same thing to one of my super super conservative buddies (I'm only a super-conservative).

He looked at me like I was nuts. I seriously think both sides of the news are in it together (from MSNBC to FOX News and everything in between). Why else, would they not be creating other conservative news outlets for us to watch?

I accidentaly turned the channel to MSNBC the other day and caught an episode of Al Sharpton's show. OMG I wanted to puke.....oddly enough, I couldn't bring my self to turn the channel. As horrible as he was, I couldn't help but watch how he spewed his garbage.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Racist like Al Sharpton and the Others like him, KNOW that by dis-arming citizens (especially the African Americans) They will keep them in line just like under slavery.

Its not hard to figure out WHO is a racist! Shin color is not a factor anymore!

6. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

MLK and Kennedy would be disappointed. Color should never enter the conversation. It's a disgrace how they perpetuate something like this.....despicable.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep, leftest and liberals "understand" what a "House divided" means to having POWER!

Its not about "Country" anymore.

Its about "Fairness" a utopia no country or people will EVER obtain BUT there are IDIOTS who believe its possible!!

8. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Liberalism is nothing but stealing from someone who is willing to earn their own way and having it handed over to the lazy, worthless, weakminded, twofaced like Jessie Jackson, corrupt Like Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Tim Geitner, Vallorie Jarreit.
    They claim to be democrates but they stay as far away from John Kennedy's words as far as possible. ( ITS NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY )Its amazing how they lie to their own people, use them like pawns and soon they will ingnor them as they are not needed.
    Their own kind is beginning to see thru the scamming going on at the whitehouse. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.