1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Like This Govenor

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigunn, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

This Lady is Alrighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzDlN7VLmXQ

2. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Obongo and his crew are America's worst enemies. How long before something is done about this guy?

BB

3. neofight

neofight TS Member

"The border is just as safe as it's ever been". That's the problem she's trying to address, but the Obamanation just gives her some signs. She's a fighter, for sure.

4. neofight

neofight TS Member

"The border is just as safe as it's ever been". That's the problem she's trying to address, but the Obamanation just gives her some signs. She's a fighter, for sure.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I'm gonna move to Arizona just to vote for her, damn we need more like her, looks like the only people that are going to save this country are going to be women that have the balls to stand up to the limp wristed assholes in Washington

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

'nuf said!

Curt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

ARZONIA land of the free. If your legal. All others straight to jail untill their asses are thrown back over the fence.
    The first time the drug cartel shoots across the border and wounds or kill a american citizen the country should be invaded by illegal americans and declare the territory ours. Throw the crooked gov.people out on a sinking ship along with the Moaboma regime.

8. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

IF what slic says is true, and I have no reason to doubt his word, then I'd say America has been invaded by armed antagonists and it's time to clean house. I'm old, don't give much of a chit about very much anyway, and I'll volunteer to help the Arizonans throw those dirtbags back over the border. And yes, I'll supply my own arms. Fergawdsakes, have we actually let the cartels set up camp on American soil??

9. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.